- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥250,000 日本円 /月 Negotiable
- 英語レベル 流暢
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- その他の言語 N/A
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Fifth Wings is seeking 7 teachers who are passionate, dedicated and experienced PreK- Early Childhood & Kindergarten Teachers, ASAP. September 2020.
We are looking for a qualified Preschool Teacher to prepare small children for kindergarten by easing them into organized education. You will teach them important elements that they will encounter soon after they enter school life.
As the teacher will be dealing with young children, the school has requested a female teacher.
Teachers already in Japan, with proper visa, and those that are able to come to Japan immediately will be given priority consideration. If you have a visa and are out of the country of Japan, but you can come immediately if the borders are open between Japan and your country, then please apply as well.
The qualified teachers must have a great love and patience for children. Qualifications needed to teach them effectively include knowledge of best practices and preschool educational methods as well as the ability to engage them and earn their trust and attention.
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for preschool children.
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children.
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem.
- Assisting the Japanese teacher with their lessons will also be required.
- Collaborate with other educators, staff and managers.
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards.
- Excellent English skills.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods.
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Ability to act as mediator between children.
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable.
BSc/BA in education or relevant field preferred.
Valid Teaching license preferred.
You must love children, enjoy teaching them and playing with them and be very passionate about teaching. We would like to have teachers who are caring, loving, creative, flexible, open-minded and a team player.
Company will sponsor you and give you a full year visa if your visa is about to expire. The salary is ¥200,000 – ¥230,000 per month, depending on your experience. The salary is negotiable, but it all depends on the candidate. Company can find you a nice affordable apartment close to the school.
If you are perfectly fine with the above and still interested in coming to Japan to teach and be part of our team, then please e-mail us the following:
Recent CV and recent pic (pic no more than a month old) Degree copy – Teaching license or certificates.Teaching philosophy for teaching little children 1/2 paragraph should be fine. Copy of Passport page.
1 minute video. (If you are from a Non-Native English speaking country).
We look forward to hearing from you ASAP to set up a skype interview.