- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 250,000-300,000 日本円 /月 dependent on qualifications / experience
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル Not necessary
- 国内の応募者に限定？ Japan only
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
Due to a sudden increase in enrollments we are looking for some new team members to start ASAP! This is a rare opportunity and we can offer full or part-time opportunities.
- Native English
- Must love working with children aged 1-6 years
- At least 2 years experience of working in a preschool environment
- Early Childhood Education Diploma/Degree desired
- Kind, joyful and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Comfortable with using iPads for documentation
- Excellent communication skills
We are a well-established leading International Preschool in Motoazabu seeking kind, gentle, energetic, dedicated, long term educators for our beautiful facility close to Azabu Juban station. We are able to tailor the position for the right candidate in terms of full or part-time but we do need candidates as soon as possible.
We support a positive guidance philosophy and have an in-house curriculum inspired by the Reggio Emilia, Montessori and Waldorf approaches to education and are seeking like-minded educators.
We are seeking flexible, organized, creative, self-motivated teachers who have positive attitudes and are team players and willing to learn.
The position involves planning lessons under the guidance of the school director and division supervisor, running circle-times and providing rich learning experiences for children in our preschool division (ages 1years-3 years). Teachers are expected to be involved in all aspects of children’s care from changing nappies, toilet-training, assisting with feeding and encouraging independence, providing a healthy and safe environment at all times.
Teacher’s write monthly documentation, prepare student portfolios as well as sending photographs through our school communciation app on a daily basis so strong writing skills and an enjoyment of photography and documenting are a plus.
- Transportation fees
- Paid holidays
- Paid preparation time for Teaching positions
- Professional development support
- A great working environment
- A hands-on supportive management team