- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 1,800 日本円 /時間
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ No
Who We Are
Fun Fun Learning, Inc. is a Tokyo based, energetic company that provides a variety of opportunities for kids to enjoy learning English such as musical performances at school, video games (apps) and online quiz contests etc. Our goal is to make all children in Japan to speak English with confidence.
- We provide a VERY UNIQUE online English learning style to Japanese kids (6 – 12 years old). By utilizing our very own original smart phone App, which has the Japan e-learning Award, the students progress through a complete CG animated story & battle game so the fun never stops.
- We do NOT use textbooks. Instead, we provide an original CG anime world filled with stories & quizzes as an opportunity to motivate students to communicate with the English instructor.
Standard English Class
TEACH(Give the answer)
▶︎DISCOVERY(Obtain the answers through context-based learning)
▶︎Story & Quiz (Motivation to communicate by being apart of the story and solving real-time puzzles)
We only just started this service in August 2020 so this is brand-new service. However, due to word-of-mouth and popularity we already have a lot of customers waiting to join!
Performers, stage actors and singers are more than welcome!
- Group Learning with Fixed members/time
Each lesson has fixed student members so the instructor and students can build a bond to increase learning and development potential (max 5 students for one class) and with fixed time slots (e.g. every Monday 16:00-16:40)
- Story & Quizzes
Each lesson has story & quizzes with specific target language. You and the kids progress through the story and try to solve the puzzles together. Through this context-based interaction the students obtain the target phrases and vocabulary.
You are expected to facilitate the English conversations through these activities.
- Bilingual Japanese supporter
You will work together with a bilingual Japanese supporter (Supporter) in the class.
The Supporters role is to offer quiet encouragement to the students to help them communicate with a little more confidence and stay on track if they begin to use too much Japanese.
- Native English speaker
- the type of person who loves entertaining and communicating with children
- 18+ years old
- Commit to at least a 6 month contract
- Be prepared and on-time for lessons
- Able to show initiative and be responsible
- Good organizational skills
- person who has performance experience such as stage actor, singer etc
- person who has workshop facilitator experience
- person who is comfortable using a laptop or desktop with High-Speed Internet Connection and webcam
- open minded to different learning concepts and willing to take on new challenges
- have some speciality (e.g. good at singing, etc)
*Training will be provided by our team of experienced trainers (training will be conducted online).
Japanese language skill
- Work from home/anywhere (a quiet teaching environment)
*High speed & stable internet connectivity is mandatory
- Lesson fee is 1200JPY (approx.11USD) for a 40-minute lesson
*Log-on 10mins early with the Supporter to test the camera and audio for the lesson.
Hourly rate: 1800 JPY(approx. 17USD)
During Training Period(initial 45 hours) ,
Hourly rate : 1500JPY(approx. 14USD).
Varies based on Students and groups
Estimated lessons are scheduled for between days and times listed below:
Mon – Fri : 16:00-21:00
Sat/Sun : 10:00-19:00 or 12:00-21:00
Since our lessons have fixed time slots, you are expected to block your time for available lessons. We will provide a schedule calendar so you can mark the days you are available to work (in case you can not make it to a lesson, a minimum of one week notice is needed so a substitute instructor can be contacted to take the lesson).