- 採用企業タイプ 人材紹介・派遣・委託
- 業種 インフォメーションテクノロジー
- Salary 200,000~300,000 日本円 /月 ※To be determined based on years of experience and skill, etc.
- 英語レベル 特に必要無し
- 日本語レベル 日常会話レベル
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
- High school graduate or higher
- Japanese language skill at JLPT N3 or higher (OK if studying to take N3 within the year).
- Must be able to communicate smoothly in Japanese
- At least 1 year of experience in IT or engineering fields
- Experience in introducing, operating and maintaining operations systems
※ We particularly welcome those with experience as in an internal SE
- Person who has interests in many fields
- Person who a proactive attitude and works well independently as well as with others
- Good communication skills
- Experience in using integration software and system development of control system (C/C++/C#, assembly language, etc)
Candidates who have immediately deployable experience in the following shall be regarded favorably:
- Work experience as an infrastructure engineer or server engineer
- Work experience using Unix OS system
- Work experience using Linux/Windows server and database
- Work experience involving the introduction of business operation systems for sales, billing,
- Human resources, attendance (work time management), payroll, accounts, and/or the operation and maintenance of such systems
- Work experience as a project leader will be treated favorably
- Candidates who have work experience in programming and with a positive attitude towards career transition to working with infrastructures are especially welcome!
Open to: Applicants living in Japan
- Internal systems operations (internal SE)
- Work based at client sites (major leading corporations). You will have responsibility for the operation and maintenance of various systems including core computer systems and servers.
- Many of our active staff are in their twenties, but we also have a core of veteran staff in their 30s-40s!
- Internal SE duties including server design, operation and maintenance, and internal systems operations of the client.
- Introduction, operation and maintenance of various internal company systems.
- Receive the requests and requirements from the duties section, and work flexibly with vendors to design, control testing and implement systems. For some systems, you will learn the implementation process, and be responsible for improvements.
- Additionally, may have responsibility for some operation tasks.
- There are dedicated career support staff at each branch office. You can consult with them anytime if you have troubles or concerns.
Benefits of the position:
- Social health insurance / pension,
- Employment insurance,
- Workers accident insurance,
- Welfare pension insurance (Applies upon reaching 40 years of age)
Financial support / reward to obtain certification,
- congratulatory and bereavement allowances,
- awards for high-performing employees,
- support for employees who establish their own business, other preferential benefits,
- regular medical check, Occupational and Environmental Health medical check, cervical cancer check, breast cancer check, mental health care system,
- career consultation system, sports groups, company events
Founded in 1999, the company has grown and expanded significantly in its mission to be the “school for professionals” (社会人学校®), training and deploying engineers with the skills in demand by today’s market.
The company is committed to supporting its engineers’ personal and professional development, with ongoing training and career support, and substantial holidays so that all engineers can have a great work-life balance. We have more than 700 partners and client companies including many of the major leading corporations in Japan, giving their engineers the opportunity to accumulate impressive experience in a variety of ‘future-focused’ industries including, cutting-edge AI tech, HMI, electric cars, robotics and more.
Make an application today!