- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 教育 / 講師
- Salary 230,000 日本円 /月
- 英語レベル 母国語レベル
- 日本語レベル 基本的な会話レベル
- その他の言語 Bilingual or multilingual ability preferred
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 国内在住応募者のみ
- ビザスポンサーシップ 条件により更新可能
XLingual is a small growing company, looking for a core group of people who not only share our love of teaching and learning language, but also want to be actively involved in the many exciting aspects of growing a company such as sales, customer service and marketing. If you are a highly motivated person with good people skills, looking to move forward in your career, contact us at XLingual to start working from July, 2020 in the Aichi area (Nagakute, Miyoshi and Owariasahi).
We are currently looking for people to work 29 hours per week for a salary of ¥230,000 per month with perks & annual raises based on performance.
As a part of the XLingual team, you will:
- Teach group and private lessons to professional adults
- Teach some children’s classes
- Take part in weekly meetings
- Be engaged in sales and marketing
- Focus on improving customer service
- Assist in organizing engaging language focused events such as wine tastings, barbeques, etc.
We are a teacher-owned company and are responsible for all of our own marketing, management, web design, etc. Therefore, we are looking for enthusiastic, ambitious, and self-motivated people with the ability, energy and motivation to take on multiple interesting responsibilities in the realm of marketing and event management in addition to being an excellent teacher.
We believe that language learning should be fun and engaging for both students and teachers alike. If you are good with people, motivated, dependable, and not afraid to make and learn from mistakes, then we may be a good fit for each other. We are looking forward to hearing from you and seeing your resume.
- Native level English speaker
- University degree
- Previous teaching experience
- A valid visa with the ability to work – visa support available after 6 months
- Computer literacy and good typing skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Professional yet friendly attitude
- Interest in sales and marketing
- Second language ability (or currently studying)
- Bilingual or multilingual ability a big bonus
- Driver’s license a bonus