- 採用企業タイプ 直接採用
- 業種 エンジニアリング, インフォメーションテクノロジー, インターネット
- Salary According to agreement 日本円 /月 Negotiable
- 英語レベル ビジネスレベル
- 日本語レベル 特に必要無し
- 国内の応募者に限定？ 海外
- ビザスポンサーシップ Yes
To help us support our customers in developing and implementing creative caching solutions for their biggest challenges, we are looking for a customer-facing engineer who can deliver either remote or onsite customer Varnish projects, both for long-term and short time customer engagements.
In this role you will:
- Be part of our engineering team in Tokyo and become a Varnish expert
- Use your expertise to deliver custom implementation projects such as onboarding, monitoring, high availability, integration and development.
- Travel to meet and work with customers, some of which are the biggest brands within their markets
- Work with our engineering teams to come up with solutions to meet new trends
What we offer:
- Ability to influence product development, creating administration and analytics tools
- A happy, creative, non-hierarchical work environment in which you are a valued member of our organization
- Involvement in the complete lifecycle of software products
- Interaction and cooperation with top global customers
- An opportunity to showcase your work in community meetups and other conferences where applicable
- Contribute your expertise as part of the support rotation
- An international environment with offices and colleagues all over the world
We’re looking for candidates with proven experience with the following:
- Linux background
- Previous experience as a developer or a sysadmin
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints
- Good English verbal and written communication skills
- Varnish experience is a plus
- Experience with container based environments is a plus
Varnish Software is a fast growing company and we want you to have the ability to adapt to new environments. We offer a creative working environment and we want you to have problem-solving skills and an eager to learn and experiment!
Varnish Software have offices in Stockholm, Oslo, London, New York, Los Angeles & Tokyo. We have customers all over the world and this role might include travelling. The company language is English.
What is it like to work at Varnish Software?
Varnish Software works with top global enterprises helping them use Varnish to increase web performance and to build private CDNs, consumer CDNs, and advanced edge platforms. Over 100 top global brands and enterprises trust Varnish Software in helping them meet their application performance and content delivery needs. All of our engineers work closely with our customers and occasionally meet them face to face for support or professional services.
Varnish Software maintains its own proprietary branch of Varnish Cache and a line of Varnish-based products and solutions. At Varnish Software, we take pride in our software and products and we value innovation.
We strive to hire team members who share these values. We offer an open, honest, and international culture in a laid back and stimulating work environment – you will be working with some of the brightest and most talented people in the industry