- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary Upto 5,000,000 JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Rakuten, Inc. is a Japanese electronic commerce and Internet company based in Tokyo. Among various other operations its B2B2C e-commerce platform Rakuten Ichiba is the largest e-commerce site in Japan and among the world’s largest.
– Creation of various promotion measures (Campaigns, feature pages, banners, etc.).
Handling everything from creating wireframes to designing and coding.
– Update work at various sites
– Coordinating requirements and schedules with stakeholders
– Perform post-release numerical analysis and PDCA
– Progress management and quality management
– Creation of systems to improve the environmental efficiency of production
– Photoshop and Illustrator skills
– 3 + years of experience in web designing (Someone who can design independently without the support of others)
– HTML/CSS coding skills (Someone who can code independently without the support of others)
– A person who understands the purpose of the project and can make design proposals based on it
– Self-managing for multitasking and flexible for quick requests
– Basic Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Those who can produce DTP, illustrations, etc..
– Advanced knowledge of Web site front-end technology
– Knowledge of web usability and accessibility
– Knowledge of SEO and LPO
– Experience designing iPhone/Android apps
– Experience in numerical analysis.