- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Internet, Media / Publishing / Printing
- Salary 4,000,000 ∼ 8,000,000 JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Our company develops apps for tourists visiting Japan. Japan is one of the world’s leading countries with many restaurants, while foreigners visiting Japan are worried about where to go, this app solves many problems that foreigners may struggle with, like the difficulty to find, pay and understand while ordering food. We not only help you reserve, but order via our menus in different languages (with pictures) and even allow you to pay the bill using your credit card and smartphone!
This company is attracting attention both in Japan and overseas, and is a rapidly growing venture company.
【Job Description】About your new role…
As a senior full stack engineer, you will develop and maintain both backend and frontend part of our services as well as managing our server infrastructure and helping us improve our engineering processes and internal tools. You’ll be the one who will be responsible for the development of APIs and Web frontend applications. You also need to be able to improve user experience by working on frontend and backend performance, browser compatibility, accessibility and so on.
【Working conditions & treatment】
<Estimated annual salary>
4 million yen to 8 million yen
☆*125 days a year*☆
2 days a week (Saturday and Sunday), holidays, GW, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays, paid leave, etc.
<Perks and Benefits>
- Employee Coupons
- Insurance (Social and employment)
- Stock option
- Visa sponsorship
- Great office location (Kasumigaseki / Kokkai-gijidō-mae)
【Qualification requirements】 What you’ll need to succeed…
- Deep understanding of Java and Web development (Spring boot / MySQL)
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of HTTP, REST, and etc.
- Experience in ES6, Angular / React / Vue.js, Webpack, responsive design etc.
- Dev-ops experience
- Business-level English
【Your Typical Day】
- Design, build, maintain and deploy APIs and frontend / backend applications
- Monitor servers dashboard, deploy and configure servers as needed
- Work with designers and PMs on how to deliver the best user experience
- Improve engineering standards, tools, processes and internal tools
- Provide technical support to clients (occasionally)