- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 5.8 million yen ~ 7 million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
【 About the company 】
The company is a cyber security solution provider that develops and sells cloud-type unauthorized access detection service “FraudAlert”. Which is based on the user’s access environment, “identity” is determined and the risk of unauthorized access is detected. Since additional authentication is triggered from the operator only when there is a risk, a secure login environment is created without placing an extra burden on the user.
This service has already been introduced to major financial institutions and major telecommunications carriers as a new unauthorized access countermeasure tool.
In addition to being selected as a “J-Startup” promoted by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, it has also been selected as a NEXT Unicorn 100 company by the Nihon Keizai Shimbun.
【What makes this company attractive?】
◆It is a diverse environment with people of different nationalities.
◆Great members, because the system itself was created using a difficult framework by great engineers.
◆The company is focused on Agile Development
【 Job Description & Requirements 】
< Job Description >
The company’s engineering team is a cloud type unauthorized access detection service called “FraudAlert”, they also provide customers with services that utilize internal and external data.
To ensure that everyone can access online financial services securely, their mission is to maintain high quality technology at all time.
You will be responsible mainly for the following work:
– Build and deploy large-scale data processing and related tools, including streaming, batch analysis and graph databases
– Analyze large amounts of user access data and visualize insights to enable enterprise clients to understand risks and threats
– Create “quality codes, test cases and documentation” that can be recognized as a common language for team members
– Continuous integration and deployment
– Participate in code review
– Volunteer to support other members as a team player.
・ Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or related
・ Those familiar with data structures and algorithms
・ Those familiar with backend and performance optimization techniques
・ At least 2 years of Python programming experience
・Those familiar with relational databases and NoSQL
・ Those familiar with AWS, streaming, Spark, graph database, or machine learning are preferred
【 Working conditions 】
Negotiable in case of higher skills
< Welfare >
- -Commuting Allowance
- -Full Social Insurance, ETC.
- Salary Assessment 1 time a year
< Working hours >
< Holiday >Saturday, Sunday, National holiday, Annual paid leave, Congratulations & Condolence Leave, Summer Holiday, ETC.