NOVA Co. Ltd. Full Time Chiba Education, Teaching, Training, Coaching Salary: Up to 2,590 yen per 60 minutes. Depends on type of lesson. JPY / Month (JPY ) / Month Job Overview Salary: Up to 2,590 yen per 60 minutes. English Level: Native level Japanese Level: Not necessary Visa Sponsorship: Yes Nova is a group of English conversation schools operated by Nova Holdings Co. Ltd..
- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for a new English instructor to start teaching in Chiba!
Situated within the centre of Chiba, Gaba’s studio is handily located between Chiba and Keisei-Chiba stations respectively, allowing easy access from JR lines alongside private train networks. The learning studio also offers a diverse clientele consisting of business professionals, hobbyists and students.
Gaba also offers full schedule independence, allowing you to choose the times and dates that you wish to be made available to teach. For Chiba learning studio, evenings and weekends are in particular demand for a new instructor
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.