- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is looking for experienced English instructors to start teaching with us in Kita-Senju!
Within close range of several universities and nestled in the commuter belt for central Tokyo, Kita-Senju learning studio is home to a broad range of client types including business professionals, hobbyists and students.
Being only a short walk from Kita-Senju station, the studio can be easily reached via the JR Joban line as well as via the Tobu Isesaki, Chiyoda and Hibiya subway lines and the Tsukuba Express service.
Gaba offers full schedule independence, allowing you to choose the times and dates that you wish to be made available to teach.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.