- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching careeer progression opportunities available
Gaba is pleased to announce that we are looking English instructors for our Nagoya & Sakae learning studios!
Based in the heart of the city, our learning studios are conveniently located next to Sakae and Nagoya station respectively. Both learning studios provide a comfortable, modern teaching environment and are easily accessible from both train and subway lines.
We are looking for instructors who are interested in teaching in the early mornings, evenings or weekends. We are anticipating high applicant demand for these learning studios therefore we encourage prospective candidates to apply as soon as possible!
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.