- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written).
- Availability during peak hours of operation is highly desirable
- Japanese bank account required.
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification valued.
- Must be comfortable using a computer.
- Non-teaching career progression opportunities available
Gaba is delighted to announce that we are now recruiting for our latest studio in Tsukuba!
With almost 40 studios in the Kanto region already, Tsukuba Learning Studio marks Gaba’s first location in Ibaraki prefecture. The learning studio is located only a few minutes from Kenkyū-gakuen station and is easily accessible via the Tsukuba Express and other transport routes.
We are extremely excited about finding great new Instructors to join our team and develop this exciting, new location. Career progression and long-term opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Work in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- CELTA, TEFL or TESOL certification highly valued
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.