- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥300,000 - ¥450,000 / Month (negotiable)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native/fluent English speakers
- Extra consideration for Native/fluent Japanese speaking teachers
- Qualified teacher (Certifications such as TOEFL, TESL, B.Ed, CELTA)
- Experience in the National Curriculum of England is an advantage
- Ability to prepare and teach classes with minimal supervision
- Identify students’ individual learning needs
- Energetic, positive and animated in the classroom
Extra Consideration for:
- English, Maths, Science, Music, and Art skills are a huge plus
- Teachers with flexible work rosters
Kspace International School is looking to hire qualified teachers to teach lessons to children between 14 months to 6 years old.
We are looking for dedicated and motivated applicants who can start immediately, who are looking to advance their career in education and have aspirations of leadership and increased school responsibilities.
The full time position offers competitive compensation based on industry standards. Successful applicants will potentially teach any day of the week and be involved in the design and delivery of daily lessons across different age groups and ability.
Kspace provides full time employees with VISA sponsorship and health insurance. Annual holiday is determined during the application process but staff are typically given options of a long summer break, term breaks, and winter days off.
Kspace also provides numerous opportunities for professional development through specialist trainers and consultants on site as well as through shadowing and working alongside experienced and qualified teaching staff.
Kspace was established in 2001 and offers a truly international environment for our families and students, situated in an exclusive and easily accessible area of central Tokyo, Shirokane. We offer an excellent platform for teachers to showcase their skills and use their creativity to the full, and have lots of freedom for artistic expression. We are a fully English speaking, foreign owned entity, with a very high percentage of expatriate staff members.
Our school is vibrant and colourful and has an incredibly warm and welcoming atmosphere. The children love learning at Kspace and are able to make long lasting memories from their unique experiences and the dedicated teachers who support them in their development.
If you are passionate about teaching and want to bring vibrant lessons to an already colourful atmosphere, then Kspace could be a perfect fit.
Kspace International School, 5-13-39 Shirokane-dai, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0071