- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥1,500 - ¥2,200 / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan?
- Visa requirements?
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours
Gaba is looking for a new English instructor to start teaching in Sangenjaya!
In a residential area known for its cafes and restaurants, located in Setagaya ward, it is just west of Shibuya and easily accessible through the Denentoshi line.
Gaba offers full schedule independence, allowing you to choose the times and dates that you wish to be made available to teach. For Funabashi learning studio, evenings and weekends are in particular demand for a new instructor
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am - 7pm each day.
城南ビル 8f, 4 Chome-3-1 Taishido, Setagaya City, Tokyo 154-0004