- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥3,000 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
What are the MINIMUM job requirements and preferred qualifications
- Language requirements (Japanese or English level)
- Does the applicant have to be currently living in Japan or do you accept applications from overseas residents that wish to work in Japan?
- Visa requirements?
- Education, licenses, certificates, physical requirements, work days/hours
Seeking experienced instructors to provide online courses for corporate and academic clients as part of the Virtual Live Training (VLT) team at EdulinX Corporation. Proper visa, fluent English proficiency, exemplary communication skills, experience with teaching Japanese students and business experience required.
We provide training, all materials and a salary rate of ¥3000 or higher per hour depending on the type of lesson and other factors.
Lessons range from 50-120 minutes and are typically held on a fixed day and time (during business hours, evenings and Saturdays) for several months.
Applicants must have a computer capable of running the latest version of Zoom or Microsoft Teams, a stable internet connection and a suitable teaching environment with good lighting that is free from distracting background noise.