2 days ago
- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥350,000 / Month (Transportation cost imbursement, monthly skill allowance (approx. 150,000 Yen)
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Other Languages The other language abilities are advantage
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Upper middle level of Japanese language ability (approximately N3-N2)
- Work experience in the network or server design, planning, operation and maintenance system (6 months or above)
- Experience of living in Japan approximately 2 years or above
The knowledge and experience below are also highly advantageous
- experience in LAN and WAN design/configuration
- Having knowledge of routers, switches, and firewalls
- Ability to design and build OS and middleware such as AWS, Azure, Linux, Windows, Unix, etc.
- Experience in designing and building databases such as Oracle, SQL, DB2, etc.
- Experience in help desk, customer support, etc.
- Bachelor's degree holder in the field of information and technology, or the other related majors.
- The candidates are responsible for network or server infrastructure projects of our clients
- Network planning and design
- Network testing, operation, and maintenance
- Wide range of network security related projects, depending on your experience and track record
- Support system for the engineers including congratulatory money for acquisition of qualifications, library of technical related books, and assistance for technical training
- Employee consultation: Professional counselors are available
- Employee exchange events: Held twice a year.
- Employee training: Business and communication training twice a year
- Employee referrals
- Health and employment insurance
- Welfare annuity insurance
- 2 days of a week (Saturday and Sunday)
- Public holidays
- New year days off
- Specified holidays including marriage, child birth, etc.