- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Consulting / Business Analysis
- Salary ¥2,500 - ¥3,500 / Hour (Based on annual renewal of client contract (March 2024)
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Background in LMS or related systems with at least 3 years experience in off-the-shelf product implementation
- Knowledge of current trends in corporate learning design, methodologies and delivery.
- Thrive on challenge and be integrative team-player
- Customer orientation and ability to clearly communicate with clients
- Able to work independently based on agreed targets and achieve milestones on schedule
- Strong analytical skills, capability to synthesize and visualize work results
- Experience setting up, implementing and administering a Learning Management System
- Japanese language proficiency is desirable, but not necessary. Proficiency in languages such as Chinese and Spanish are a plus.
J-Global is a fast-growing learning and development solutions provider. We help companies unlock their potential to operate effectively in a mixed Japanese/Global business environment by introducing a new and better way of doing business that combines the most successful elements of both working styles. Join our forward-looking, fast-moving, multi-cultural team and help both Japan and the world learn to grow and prosper.
The J-Global Team
We are an international consulting start-up with a multicultural, bilingual atmosphere. We encourage flexible working styles to suit individual needs and interests, as well as the creation of an open, positive work environment. If you are looking for a flexible part-time job utilizing your specialized knowledge, we would be very happy to meet with you.
Learning Systems Consultant
J-Global is looking for a part-time Learning Systems Consultant to be a key member of our consulting team working with a major global client.
Tasks and Roles:
- Support client acquisition, implementation and operation of Learning Management Systems, Learning Content Management Systems, and Learning Content Library Systems.
- Support e-Learning platforms (coding, editing, production, etc.)
- Support international roll-out of client learning systems
- Optimize learning systems to support micro-learning delivery with customized learner and reporting elements
- Support projects by researching, analyzing and summarizing product and industry information
- Join RFP process / negotiation with global learning systems providers. Demonstrate system functionalities to client, hear feedback/needs, improve and deliver to client
- Chair and moderate meetings, create minutes, offer feedback/personal insights
- Advise client on corporate learning trends and related systems developments
- Customer care and coordination of business consulting services
- Work as part of a team to collect and collate research for reports
- Work collaboratively with team-members to support the client and respond to their requests.
- Communicate effectively with the team at weekly meetings and in use of client supplied tools.
- Contribute to the positive mindset and objectives of J-Global
- Self develop your skills to stay updated and professional.
J-Global will be unable to sponsor Visa for candidates. Candidates must already have working permissions in Japan for this position.
Yaesuguchi Kaikan B2, 1-7-20 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0028