- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥330,000 / Month (or more/month)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Teaching experience at Jr. and Sr. high schools and teaching experience of Eiken or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Japanese speaking ability.
- Teaching certificate.
DIC seeks a full-time native English teacher for a private Jr. and Sr. high school in the central Tokyo.
Contract period: From April 1st, 2024 to March 31, 2025
Working days: 5 days/week
Working hours: From Monday to Friday 8:30 - 15:30 hrs.
After school lessons: (Twice a week) 08:30 to 17:00 hrs. (max. 30 days in a year)
Number of lessons: Max. 19 lessons per week (50 minutes per lesson)
Payment: 330,000 yen or more per month plus transportation.
Teaching experience at Jr. and Sr. High Schools and teaching experience of Eiken or TOEFL or IELTS, Japanese speaking ability, teaching certificate are preferable.
Please send your CV/Resume.