- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥160,000 - ¥210,000 / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Native English speaker from a country in which English is the primary language.
- Japanese fluency is a plus but is not required.
- Must be living in Japan (preferably in Hiroshima)
- Have experience of teaching adults and children
ArtLingual is now accepting applications for a teaching position in Hiroshima starting December 4th, 2023.
Experience is preferred, but not needed, as we will provide the successful applicant with a face-to-face training course. All teachers need to maintain a professional attitude, show enthusiasm and creativity in all lessons, and a continued drive to improve.
※All our schools are located close to a station or bus stop (Hiroshima Headquarters, Yokogawa, Fuchu, Danbara and Saijo).
※We provide textbooks / lesson plans to make it easy and effective for you to teach. It's great fun!
※We are foreign owned and look after the best interests of teachers, and will try and meet your needs such as time / location.
Benefits (Semi full-time, Hiroshima Position)
※ 160,000-210,000 yen/month (32 hours/week=210,000,
※ More than 30 paid days off a year in each case
※ Visa sponsorship
※ Workman‘s accident insurance
※ Paid training
730-0016 Hiroshima-shi, Naka-ku, Nobori-machi 14-14-3F