- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching, Other
- Salary ¥1,200 / Hour
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Bachelor’s degree- Native level English
- Early Childhood Education Experience
- Basic level Japanese- Love for infants and toddlers
- Outgoing with students and teachers taking initiative even in situations where English is not the main language
- Able to follow a specific curriculum for teaching English- Available to work Saturday's preferable.
- From 2 or 3 days in a week
- Maximum 8 hours in a day, it can be flexible up to your schedule.
Orca Kidz International Daycare in Ichikawa Chiba (1 minute from JR Ichikawa station), has a part time teaching position available.This position involves working at a different nursery within the company. The teacher should be able to adapt to different school cultures, policies, and procedures while maintaining a consistent commitment to quality education.
- Develop and teach a curriculum that provides multiple points of entry for children and encourages their social and emotional growth.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
- Build strong teamwork and exchange language with Japanese nursery staff.
- Take initiative and help with basic childcare duties like changing diapers, help with feeding, etc.
- Health Insurance if you work more than 30 hours a week
- Paid vacation (up to Japanese labor law)
- Commuting allowance- Accommodation support
- Language study support
1-10-1-215 Ichikawa, Chiba