- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥280,000 - ¥300,000 / Month (Salary negotiable based on qualifications, experience and performance)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- English: Native level
- Be passionate about teaching English to students of all ages and abilities
- Japanese: Basic to Conversational level preferred
- Experience teaching and living in Japan
- Valid work visa needed (sponsorship available)
- Bachelors university degree, TESOL/CELTA qualifications desired
- Position start April 2024 but training can be offered prior
- Available to work a minimum of one year but long term much preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Must be comfortable using digital devices during lessons
Working at Alpha International
- Be part of a brand new and unique international school in Kansai’s best kept secret-Sanda city, Hyogo prefecture.
- We are serious about unlocking our student’s true potential and giving them the language skills to succeed in their future.
- We have over ten years experience in the industry and consistently have more than 150 students with a very high retention rate. Be valued as a teacher and respected as a community member at an established organization.
- Use leading teaching methods and technology to offer top level English lessons.
- Grow as a professional. We offer professional development opportunities and career advancement.
- The 60-80minute lessons are student centered and student ages range from toddlers to adults.
- Work closely with a Japanese teacher and staff member with an opportunity to use and practice Japanese.
- Working 40 hours per week with a flexible schedule (this includes lesson preparation, training and professional development).
- Comprehensive in house training and team teaching support offered.
- Have freedom-general lesson plans supplied but flexibility given to the teaching staff.
- Plus Alpha means we support our general curriculum with movement, arts, technology and Japanese instruction. It’s more than just learning English!
- Maximum 8 students per regular lesson
Why Choose Alpha International?
- Comfortable and convenient small city lifestyle with great proximity to Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, mountains and the sea.
- We offer a yearly fixed schedule so the teachers can plan for vacations.
- Relocation allowance offered.
- Paid travel expenses.
- Newly built accommodation arranged.
- Free Japanese lessons included.
- Contract completion bonus.
- Community spirit! Alpha International is heavily involved in community events and activities such as school festivals, local sports festivals, local community festivals and attractions.
*Only successful candidates will proceed to the next stage of the hiring process
Yurinokidai Elementary School, 4 Chome-２４ Yurinokidai, Sanda, Hyogo 669-1324, Japan