Tourism / Travel / Hospitality
¥3,600,000 - ¥4,000,000 / Year (The annual salary will be divided by 14 and paid monthly with two annual bonuses.)
Restricted to Domestic Applicants?
Overseas applicants allowed
- Native level written and spoken English required.
- Previous experience and success in the travel or hospitality industry in a telephone based or face to face sales and service role (preferred).
- Professional, courteous and friendly telephone manner that supports the creation of positive impressions with all callers.
- Well-developed written communication skills that facilitate clear and accurate responses to queries and/or provision of quotes.
- Able to work as part of a team in order to effectively share and complete tasks and provide service coverage where required.
- Demonstrates high levels of accuracy to ensure holidays and services are booked correctly and that all relevant guest information is collected.
- Able to prioritise and organise work to achieve objectives and deadlines.
- Computer operating skills - Microsoft Office Suite (essential) with reservations systems experience (preferred).
Reservations and Sales:
- Deliver a professional standard of telephone and e-mail sales and service by responding to all inbound inquiries within agreed time frames.
- Issue comprehensive and accurate quotes to potential guests by understanding their needs and effectively matching them to HTM products.
- Maximise the conversion of agent and direct inquiries to sales by proactively making following-up and soliciting bookings.
- Ensure all holidays and accommodations are booked and confirmed in accordance with agent or guest requests.
- Facilitate the smooth arrival, check-in and co-ordination of all required accommodation and guest services bookings by providing Front Office with complete and accurate booking information.
- Help to increase holiday and accommodation bookings by providing input into the development of effective inbound sales and marketing scripts.
- Contribute to the development of holiday and accommodation packages and services through the provision of agent and guest feedback and requests.
- Deliver quality and efficient responses to enquirers’ by ensuring non-Reservations Consultant functions are referred to the appropriate department/team member for action.
Booking Input and System Monitoring
- Process and input bookings from third party sources such as Online Travel Agents (OTAs) and travel agents without agent portal access.
- Ensure that all bookings are accurately put into the system and monitor the system to ensure overbookings do not occur.
- Suggest and/or take on special projects as directed to improve processes, market presence or sales conversions.
- Health, social, and employment insurance
- Visa sponsorship available for qualifying candidates
- Staff accommodation available (paid)
- Grand Hirafu season pass available at a discounted rate
- Free ski or snowboard lessons (availability dependent)
- Discounts on HTM services and businesses
- Access to language and work relevant training subsidy
Yamada, Kutchan, Hokkaido, Japan