- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary ¥1500 ~ ¥2200 JPY / Lesson
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Gaba is looking for English instructors to start teaching in Kyoto!
A centrepiece of Japanese history, Kyoto has a rich heritage and provides an enviable balance of big-city convenience and small-city homeliness. Our learning studio is based mere minutes from Shijo station, allowing for easy access from all over the city.
Our learning studio is currently looking for instructors that are interested in teaching our business clientele alongside our substantial number of hobbyists and students.
Non-teaching career progression opportunities available.
Successful candidates can expect to:
- Teach 1-to-1 lessons
- Teach primarily adults with the option to teach kids and corporate lessons
- Design your own teaching schedule, customizing your income
- Teach in a professional environment, Learning Studios (LS)
- Develop teaching skills and future career
General eligibility criteria:
- Must be of native level English proficiency (both spoken and written)
- Availability during hours of peak operation is highly desirable
- Must be comfortable using a computer
- Japanese bank account required
All successful applicants will be asked to attend 3 days of Initial Certification before starting to teach, which will be held from 10am – 7pm each day.