- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary ¥200,000 - ¥230,000 / Month
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Language requirements: Fluent English level / Basic Japanese level
- Must be currently living in Japan.
- Must have a current work visa or equivalent.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be available to work form 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
Kindergarteners are eager to explore, investigate and discover the world around them, and you as an educator, can make a difference in how much they learn and grow.
Our program introduces children to a formal education while embracing the idea that every child is smart in his or her own way. We strive to create a small, safe and secure environment that will provide children with a real sense of belonging.
Our Curriculum is aligned with the U.S. Department of Education's Common-Core Standards, and exceeds the guidelines set forth by the US National Associations for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
Our "8-SMART" Teaching method is based on the extensive research and theories of child development expert Dr. Howard Gardner, former professor of education at Harvard University.
When you become part of our team, you will be working with and nurturing children between the ages of 1 to 6 on a daily basis.
These activities include: Teaching language arts, mathematics, physical education, computers, and more.
- 5 days of paid vacation per year for Full-Time Employees.