- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 6million yen~10million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Fluent
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
▼ Job description
☆ Project manager of marketing execution for cutting-edge loyalty program. The work will be done in collaboration with the US headquarters and overseas vendor companies.
- Campaign planning, design and management with customers
- Marketing execution agency (content registration, campaign settings, targeting settings, etc.)
- Customization of in-house products
-You will work deeply with the client rather than staying in a managerial position. (There is a playing manager element)
-For global projects, you will be responsible for code reviews, operational efficiency improvement, and quality improvement while controlling development vendors including overseas.
-You will be involved in planning future service and systems together with the strategy department.
▼ Development language
C # / Java / SQL
・ Since we work with a small number of elite people, we can engage in responsible work at an early stage. You can demonstrate leadership at the forefront (such as standing in front of the customer and leading the project).
-The Digital Solutions Department, to which you will be a part of, has many opportunities to be involved in upstream processes, and one can engage in projects with stable posts.
・ There is an opportunity to participate in the training in the United States.
- Experience in web-related system development
- Those who have experience in project management and leadership in system development
- Those who have been active as playing managers
- Those who are interested in creating new services with technology
- API development experience
- Experience in negotiating with users and determining system requirements
- Experience of communicating system specifications to vendors and taking over the development process
- Operation experience on AWS
- English communication skills
(Exchanges by email or conference call, experience of overseas business trips, etc.)