- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Food & Beverage / Restaurant
- Salary 290,000-350,000 yen / Annual income 4 million to 5 million yen JPY / Month
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
Pastry product maker
Product Planning/Product Development
(1) Product planning
(2) Product design / material determination
(3) Sales forecast / specification creation
(4) Prototype test
(5) Product development
corporate company that serves as a client We will give a presentation to the factory that manufactures products.
* Crepes, cupcakes, puddings, etc. are our main products.
■ Organizational structure
・ There will be 12 people in charge of product development
(10 people in charge of product development, 2 people in charge of marketing, package design, etc.).
Members in their 20s to mid-30s are active, and more than half of them are mid-career hires, so it is a familiar environment.
The organization basically works in teams of 3-4 people.
・ PB team: Develop products to be sold under the brand names of other companies (convenience stores of business partners, etc.).
This is further divided into two teams for each main client.
・ JLPT N3 or more
・ Experience in developing Western confectionery products
・ Experienced pastry chefs
・ Experience in developing Western confectionery products for convenience stores and supermarkets
・ 5 years or more experience
Monthly salary 290,000-350,000 yen
Annual income 4 million to 5 million yen
Work location: Tokyo
Working hours: 9: 00-18: 00
Welfare: Various insurances fully covered