- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary 4.3 million yen to 7 million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
The position is for a leader, but recent graduates (science and computer science) are welcome!!
Identify needs and issues in the client company’s mission-critical systems, web-based systems, and within the hearings.
Utilizing the content resources found in-house or with our Vietnam or Myanmar subsidiaries, planning the upstream development process.
We are looking for project leads or managers.
In addition to project leadership/management, you will also participate in team and organization building.
Specifically, you will be responsible for
- Negotiations with clients (mostly prime deals)
- Taking responsibility for upstream new system development
- Expand and plan projects in Japan and continue to develop the company’s reach in Vietnam and Myanmar through our subsidiaries.
- Management of members and co-workers
- Client commissioned project management
- Sales support system for beverage manufacturers, for example.
- EC site construction (portal site, campaign site), Vietnam offshore, etc.
- Response phase: from planning to operation
You would also ideally have a system development background and some experience with some of the following:
- Human resources payroll, MD systems,
- Package software design and development.
- Database: Oracle, MySQL, InfiniDB, etc. Design and construction
- Smartphones: site construction, app development (iOS, Android)
- Design: various concept designs and designs, site construction
- Operation and maintenance: infrastructure systems, application operation, and maintenance
- Language: Java, .NET, C#, etc.
- OS: UNIX, Linux, Windows, etc.
- DB: Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
Project Examples that we have done in the past include:
Sales management system
Enterprise learning system
Core systems for beverage manufacturers
Developing technologies that only we can develop” is the key phrase for the creation of new businesses from a global perspective.
The company’s current mainstay in developing camera modules and cloud-based warehouses, which handle everything from lenses to image processing.
The company’s current mainstay in developing camera modules and cloud-based warehouses that handle everything from lenses to image processing.
We are providing total solutions, such as warehouse management systems.
In Asia, we have established subsidiaries in Vietnam and Myanmar, and this fiscal year we will further globalize.
The company is now in full-scale operation to expand its business into Northern Europe!
It is an exciting time, and with approximately 270 employees, the company is expanding in various business fields but is always looking for new business opportunities in the future.
The Attraction of Work.
You can be involved in the upstream process in a department where you can feel its transformation and the company.
You will be exposed to cutting-edge technology and the latest functions of web development.
Work in collaboration with our Vietnam and Myanmar subsidiaries. Work globally.
It is possible to learn about the job and existing systems through on-the-job training by senior employees.
Knowledge of the job and existing systems can be learned through on-the-job training by senior employees.
- Paid Leave Incentive Program, Global Incentive Program, Scholarship Repayment Assistance Program, Regular Health Checkups, Retirement Benefits
- Maternity leave, childcare leave, nursing care leave, congratulatory and condolence payment system, stress check test, and
- Financial Savings Plan, Awards Program, Qualification Support Program, Regular Retirement Days, Premium Fridays, Company employee trips, refreshing massages, yoga classes, framing activities, company events, etc.
- Measures are in place to prevent passive smoking – “no smoking on the premises.
Non-smoking area (the smoking area is available within the tower building)
- Experience negotiating with customers, leading projects, and managing the progress of at least 2-3 subordinates or junior staff
- Development experience with any of the following languages: Java, C#, and.
- Experience with DB (Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, etc.), experience with SQL language
- Working experience as a programmer and application designer
- Experience in operating Windows-based servers and Linux-based servers
- Technical degree, college degree or higher
- Experience with any of the following languages: PHP, ASP, JSP, and VisualBasic
- Working experience as a project manager
- Experience in designing and building networks, servers, and databases
- Mobile development experience
- Experience with either PostgreSQL or MySQL DB development
- The person you are looking for
- Those who are confident in their management skills or want to challenge themselves.
- Those who are interested in upstream design
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to proactively create and work on their initiative
- Be highly motivated to work hard.
Open to: Applicants living in Japan