- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Internet
- Salary 6,000,000 yen - 9,000,000 yen JPY / Month negotiable
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
About the company
Our platform a platform for creators to make their own professional profiles. Our development team uses English internally, so you don’t need to speak Japanese, but we do prefer candidates already based in Japan.
Our response to COVID-19
With COVID-19, we shifted to work most of the time remotely. We are going to review the policy to continue working remote partially, but until then we can work 100% remote.
About the position
As a front end developer, you’ll work on our main app that is built with React. You’ll help to plan and develop new features, review other people’s code, fix bugs, help in technological and business decisions, and support the internal team.
Currently we are building a feature to allow people to request projects and talk directly with creators. So expect to see integrations with chat tools, matching algorithms, form builders, and a payment gateway, to name a few.
Our technology stack is:
- React for client applications
- Ruby on Rails as a Back End API
- PostgreSQL database
- Heroku for hosting
- Github for version control
For this position, you should have experience with a Single Page Application framework, and at least basic knowledge in developing apps with a similar stack to ours.
- Experience in SPA development with React
- Experience leading small development teams
- Ability to design frontend architecture
Nice to have:
- UI/UX design principles
- Good understanding on coding best practices and design patterns
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- SEO experience