- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 3 million-3.6 million JPY / Year Based on qualifications and experience
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Mie International School was founded in 2019 in Tsu City, Mie Prefecture under the Maple Leaf Education Group (established 2008). The school uses the International Primary Curriculum coupled with Japanese National and Common Core Standards for language and math within the elementary program and a theme based learning approach within the preschool program.
We are seeking a teacher for a 5-6 year old class to start in April 2021. The teacher will be responsible for teaching a group of up to 4-14 students.
The ideal candidate should be one who is interested in a long-term commitment in a growing school. As the school continues to expand, opportunities for advancement will also become available.
Qualifications and Experience
- has had a minimum of one year of full-time teaching experience within a recognized English-medium educational system
- has an interest in working with young children in an English immersion environment.
- be able to effectively utilize technology within the classroom
- submit their CV/resume by email to [email protected]
- submit clear copies of their degrees and teaching credentials
- submit reference letters if you already have in your file from educators holding administrative positions
Applicants will only be contacted should a position in their area of qualification and experience become available, and if the school deems that they may be suitable to fill the position becoming vacant.