- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 yen - 270,000 yen JPY / Month + performance bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
We are mid-sized English Conversational School with over 450 students in 2 locations. Our students range in age from 2-15 with some high-school and adult students.
We are looking for enthusiastic teachers that love teaching. Our school is a very friendly and fun atmosphere to work in. There are also other opportunities in our publishing wing for those that are interested.
We are a foreign owned and run school and are always here to help our teachers adjust and feel comfortable living in Japan. We look forward to you joining our team.
- Start date: April 2021
- Salary: 250,000-270,000 yen/month (Plus performance based bonuses)
- Working hours: 5 days a week (Tues.-Sat.), PM 1:00 – PM 9:00, Sat 10:00-5;30 with approximately 5 classes per day
- Transportation paid
- Renewable 1-year contracts
- Holidays: Summer holiday (about 2 weeks), Christmas and New Year’s holiday (about 2 weeks), and Golden-Week in May
- Japanese skill is not mandatory, but preferred.
- Experienced teachers also preferred.
- Native English speaker
- Currently live in Japan
Benefits of working in Gifu and our company:
A chance for you do utilize other skills you may have, aside form teaching, in our publishing company. You will be paid for this in addition to your monthly salary.
We also have a great company cabin up it the mountains that staff can use. Great ski hills, hot springs and great for hiking and cycling.
Opportunities for Advancement (Not limited to teaching)
If you enjoy teaching and want to eventually run your own school or have managerial asperations, our new branch just opened three years ago and the position could lead to a management position there in the near future.
Aside from a language school, we are also a publishing company with distribution throughout Japan, Taiwan and Czech.
We also run a YouTube channel (Maple Leaf Learning) that has over 200,000,000 views from children and teachers all around the world.
We hiring from within for these two sections as well so the sky is the limit at Maple Leaf Learning.