- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 2.4 million yen - 3.0 million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Do you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any subject?
- Do you have a valid status of residence ‘visa’ and a valid residence card?
- Do you have 12 years of education in the medium of English in all classes?
- Are you a professional who is flexible, energetic, and a team player?
- Do you have a Japanese driver’s license and be willing to drive?
We want to hear from you!
Interac is looking for ALTs across Akita, Aomori and Iwate.
If you are interested in working as an ALT, please make an application today.
We have positions available for a full-time position teaching in local high schools.
A complete orientation to Interac’s internal policies, salary system, benefits, and full details of the assignment will be provided once an offer of employment is made.
- Full salary every month
- Paid initial training
- The best training for your ALT journey
- Be a key member of your local school and community.
About us and the role
ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights. The job is rewarding as you will be directly promoting a cultural understanding and teaching English to Japan’s future generation! Your job would be two-fold: a language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and Interac ALTs aim to become experts in both. Your job is to be the English expert in the classroom, and you may be the main teacher, along with a Japanese teacher present to manage the class.
About Aomori, Iwate, Akita
The prefectures of Aomori, Akita, and Iwate are located in the northernmost tip of Honshu. The region is famous for its snow-covered peaks, and its hot festivals, and warm community. Aomori prefecture is famous for its apples and its famous summer festival, the ‘Nebuta matsuri.’ If you are interested in bathing in a hot spring surrounded by snow, Akita is the prefecture for you. As for Iwate, with over 20 ski fields and a famous pristine wilderness, you are sure going to have something to do. Although we have fewer teachers in the northern part of Honshu, those that do stay develop their Japanese rapidly and become integral parts of their community. If you would like to try a year in the mountains and skill up your Japanese, we would love to hear from you! Start your application today and join Interac in Aomori, Iwate, and Akita.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION TODAY! INTERAC: Enrich Your Career.