- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 2.4 million yen - 3.0 million yen JPY / Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Do you have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any subject?
- Do you have a valid status of residence ‘visa’ and a valid residence card?
- Do you have 12 years of education in the medium of English in all classes?
- Are you a professional who is flexible, energetic, and a team player?
- Do you have a Japanese driver’s license and be willing to drive?
We want to hear from you!
Interac is looking for ALTs across Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Kyoto, Osaka.
If you are interested in working as an ALT, please make an application today.
We have positions available for a full-time position teaching in local high schools.
A complete orientation to Interac’s internal policies, salary system, benefits, and full details of the assignment will be provided once an offer of employment is made.
- Full salary every month
- Paid initial training
- The best training for your ALT journey
- Be a key member of your local school and community.
About us and the role
ALTs enrich the lives of children by sharing their knowledge of English, building communication skills, and sharing cultural insights. The job is rewarding as you will be directly promoting a cultural understanding and teaching English to Japan’s future generation! Your job would be two-fold: a language instructor and cultural ambassador. These two aspects are inseparable, and Interac ALTs aim to become experts in both. Your job is to be the English expert in the classroom, and you may be the main teacher, along with a Japanese teacher present to manage the class.
About Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Kyoto, Osaka.
If someone was to say Kansai, we imagine you would think of the quintet of these dynamic prefectures. Osaka needs no introduction and is the capital hub of the Kansai region, famous for Takoyaki, okonomiyaki, friendly people, and leopard print Obaa chan. Kyoto is a time capsule that has remained true as it could to its roots and is one of the few places in Japan you can occasionally see the Geisha walking around. Nara remains another great cultural site filled with deer and temples. Hyogo is often likened to Kanagawa, and this can be seen in Kobe, a city with many parallels to Yokohama. If you want to experience a famous dining experience, you will want to check it out, but be warned, the steak is as expensive as it is delicious! Finally, Wakayama is full of many temples surrounded by nature and some breathtaking views of the sea. If you want to be in the center of western Japan, apply today.
Start your application today and join Interac in Hyogo, Nara, Wakayama, Kyoto, Osaka.