- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000-300,000 yen JPY / Month 資格、経験等に応じて決定
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Tokyo YMCA International Kids Garden seeks a full-time, highly qualified and organized kindergarten teacher. Our kindergarten provides early childhood education in English.
Basic daily duties include teaching and taking care of kindergarten children, weekly lesson planning, committee work for annual events, taking the school bus on a shift basis.
We are a kindergarten based on a Christian philosophy so we have chapel time a few times a month and have prayer before eating.
- Working hours and days of the week are 8:00-16:00 or 9:15-17:15, Monday to Friday including a few Saturdays or Sundays for events or model lessons for promotion.
- Term of the contract is from April 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2022.
- Basic total class weeks/year are 38 weeks. During seasonal breaks, there are a few days job for seasonal programs.
- Salary: 250,000-300,000 yen / month. Pay rate depends on experience and education.
- Transportation allowance /contract completion bonus are included.
- Employment Insurance, Health Insurance, Long Term Care Insurance, Pension Insurance, Workmen’s Accident Compensation Insurance will be applied.
- Located in east Tokyo on the Tozai Subway line. School is a 5-minute walk from Toyocho station.
Applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
- Certification preferred: Valid Early Childhood education degree and license
- University diploma in Early Childhood education are preferred
- Working experience in kindergarten, pre-school or nursery school are preferred.
- Native English ability
- Japanese resident and working visa
Send resume and certificate copy to Director, Kumiko Aisu by email.