- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Logistics / Transportation
- Salary 210,000 JPY / Month With retention bonus, negotiable with experience
- English Level Conversational Level
- Japanese Level Fluent
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Overseas applicants allowed
- Visa Sponsorship No
Bunker Surveyor- Conducts fuel inspection on vessels in the ports: Tokyo and Yokohama. A Bunker Surveyor is an inspector/auditor overseeing the operational transfer of fuel from a supplier to the customer vessel.
- Interact with international crews
- Work schedule is based on attending vessels. Work will mostly be in the port on ships.
- Must independent minded.
- Will work with a small team
Guaranteed salary regardless of hours worked. Retention bonus.
- Must live in the Tokyo and Yokohama area
- High School education. Some college preferred
- Must be able to working in Japan.
- Oil and gas experience preferred but not required
- Intermediate experience with MS Excel and comfortable with math.