- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 240,000-270,000 JPY / Month depends on qualifications
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
L.A. English Academy is seeking a full-time English instructor for our Himeji school. The school is located 5 minutes from JR Himeji station. Starting time is flexible, but ideally before April 2021.
1. Have a high level of English proficiency.
2. Have excellent communication skills and a strong grasp of English grammar.
3. Have a minimum of a BA/BS degree.
4. Have experience teaching adults and children.
5. Be willing to relocate to the Himeji area and available for in-person interviews.
6. Be willing to commit to at least one year.
7. Experience using Google Classroom / CALL principles.
1. Full-time position. 40/hours a week.
2. 240,000 ~ 270,000 yen per month depending on qualifications and experience.
3. Five working days per week (Tuesday – Saturday).
4. Paid holidays include: all national holidays, company holidays plus 10 flexible paid leave days a year.
5. Working hours are 12:00pm-9:00pm (Wed/Thurs) 11:00am-8:00pm (Tues/Fri) 9:30am-6:30pm on Saturdays.
6. Teaching at main office and at a nearby private junior high school.
7. Enrollment in social insurance.
8. Professional development budget.
Visa renewal support is available for qualified candidates. Currently, due to COVID-19 restrictions, it is very difficult to sponsor new applications.
L.A. English Academy LLC., has been in business for over 15 years in the Kansai area. Our school is expanding, and we are continually looking to add bright motivated teachers to our staff. We focus on teaching all the fundamental language skills while using technology to support our students in and outside of the classroom. We really want our teachers to improve themselves professionally and give financial support for teachers who choose to engage in skills development.
Please send your CV with a recent picture attached to:
In the email you send please describe your favorite teacher when you were in school and why they were your favorite.