- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 200,000 JPY / Month Salary amount is 150,000 yen plus housing worth 50,000 yen)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Santa Monica International School is located in Okinawa Japan – renown for their beach resorts and relaxed island living.
Our school is looking immediately for a Preschool teacher with the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education/BEED/Psychology with Education Units
- At least 2 years of related experience
- Licensed Teacher/Certified Teacher
- Fluent in English Language
CONDITIONS and BENEFITS:
- Work with any ages from 1-5 years old from Mondays to Friday with hours varying between 8:00am – 5:00pm
- We can handle all visa related issues at the immigration office.
- We enroll our employees in the company’s social insurance system, including subsidized health insurance and pension, where required. Otherwise, we will be there to help you register at the city hall and enroll in the National Health Insurance and National Pension systems and for any other help you need.
- Our company is offering FREE ACCOMMODATION and ELECTRIC CHARGES.
- No need transportation. You can reach your work location from your accommodation in just 1-2mins
- Other benefits will be discussed during the interview.
Santa Monica International School is proud to have supported all the employees with full work and salary during this pandemic.