Tokyo YMCA International School Full Time Tokyo Education, Teaching, Training, Coaching ¥230,000 ~ ¥280,000 (JPY ) / Month Negotiable depending on experience; Health Insurance; ¥100,000 annual bonus; transportation; Professional Development support Tokyo YMCA International School seeks a full-time, highly qualified and organized assistant teacher. Working hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm, Monday-Friday, including some Saturdays and two annual school camp trips. Pay rate depends on experience and
- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 320,000 JPY / Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Conversational Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- Teaching experience at Jr. & Sr, high school in Japan
- Good Japanese speaking ability
- Teaching certificate (preferable)
Urgent attention, DIC seeks a full-time native English teacher for a private girl’s Junior and Senior high school located in central Tokyo.
Contract term: One year contract from June 1st, 2021 to March 2022.
Payment: 320,000 yen per month plus transportation.
Teaching experience at Jr. & Sr. high school in Japan and high level of Japanese language ability are
necessary and teaching certificate preferable.
Please send your CV/Resume.
DIC International Inc.