- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology
- Salary TBD JPY / Not Applicable
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
About the Company
This company was founded as a system engineering company in 1991 and develops custom-made systems for clients. The company is also involved in many projects for major companies, such as NTT Group, and has a wide range of development achievements. The company has received high praise from many clients for quality technology and speedy service and continues to achieve stable sales. The Hiroshima branch was opened in April 2017, aiming to expand the business in areas outside the Kanto region.
The company plans and designs Unix/Windows client-server systems, mobile systems, web systems, and security systems.
- 3 consecutive years of sales growth
- Minimal turnover rate of 5%
3 Pillars for supporting society’s infrastructure:
Over 30 years of history cultivating technology for specialized fields
– Since its founding, this company continues to do business with Japan’s leading telecommunications companies and major manufacturers in order to develop systems that support social infrastructure.
Commitment that exceeds client expectations
– This company never compromises on system quality in order to prevent problems from occurring, reduce client anxieties, and lower maintenance costs.
Intensive training and team-based correspondence
– This company carries out four months of new employee education and various training programs and forms strong teams for every case at hand, whether for a new or existing client.
Engineers are in charge of the design and development of company projects, including Unix/Windows client server systems, web systems, security systems, and more. Projects are assigned according to role, skills, and experience, so entry-level engineers can join the team with confidence.
■ Mobile: On-train ticket payment system, TV audience rating aggregation system
■ Communication: ISP traffic monitoring system, dial-up compatible network route setting system
■ Aviation: Aviation message transmission/reception system, air traffic control system
■ Securities: Japan Equity Business Support system, Japan Credit Business Support system
■ Other: Fingerprint authentication system, electronic cash system
Projects mainly consist of web/open system development, but as the clients are diverse, engineers can acquire a wide range of knowledge and skills. The company develops tailor-made systems, so creativity is key to the company workflow.
Please note that dependent on experience and qualifications, some candidates may be offered an 8-week internship (with compensation) as part of the overall evaluation process, prior to a full-time offer decision.
- College graduate in relevant field
- About 3 years of experience in web/open development
- Motivated to create new products from scratch to bring value to clients and the world
- Desire to improve society through creative problem solving
- Business-level or higher (N2+) Japanese proficiency
★ If you have experience in web/open development, there is no limit to the languages, systems, etc. you can use!
- MUST Currently reside in Japan. (Overseas candidates will not be considered due to border closures.)
After receiving your application, we will review your eligibility and contact you accordingly. If selected to move forward, we will ask you to conduct an online video interview/questionnaire. Those who pass the video interview will be contacted with further instructions.