- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000~270,000 JPY / Month negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Yaruki Switch Group is currently looking for enthusiastic & passionate teachers to join our WinBe school in Niigata!
WinBe is a time-tested English Conversation School that focuses on providing students with fun and creative lessons that focus on real-life conversational skills. At WinBe, we believe that when students are having fun, they are more engaged; and when instructors are having fun, they provide the best possible lessons!
Rather than a goal in and of itself, our teachers at WinBe see English fluency as a valuable tool with which our students can excel in life and achieve any goal they set their minds to. With this concept in mind, our lessons our goal-driven and custom tailored to students’ individual needs; nurturing children’s confidence and motivation by assisting them in the achievement of these goals.
Teachers can expect to work with children primarily between the ages of 3 and 14, in classes of up to 6 students each. Shifts are 8 working hours (with a 45 minute break) on Tuesday to Saturday, with occasional special events held on weekends as well. Typical weekday shifts are from 1:00pm-9:00pm, with a Saturday shift of 10:00am-6:00pm.
Benefits & Compensation
• Starting monthly salary of ￥250,000~270,000 (negotiable)
• Pay raise & career advancement opportunities available based on performance
• Renewal bonus of ￥100,000 upon successful completion and re-signing of 1 year contract
• Ten paid days of leave / year (after 6 months of employment), in addition to national holidays
• Fully-paid comprehensive initial training included, in addition to regular training workshops throughout the year
• All work-related commuting costs reimbursed
• Social Security & Health Insurance provided
• Visa sponsorship and renewal support available
* Some contract details may vary depending on location.