- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary Between 240,000 to 300,000 JPY / Month Bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Business Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Borderlink, Inc. has been one of the most trusted names in English education support and teacher recruitment for over 20 years. And we are now looking for experienced, dedicated and passionate individuals to join the team in our Aichi branch office as Human Resources Support (HRS) members!
For the veteran ALT, a position in HR is an excellent way to continue utilizing the skills and knowledge you gained as a teacher while also picking up new abilities. You’ll still have the opportunity to teach at schools on occasion as a substitute teacher, but you’ll also be working in an office environment specializing in empowering other ALTs. Draw on your own personal experiences while learning new aptitudes that you can take with you into the rest of your life, be it in the education industry or beyond.
Our work sometimes includes long travel times and requires a degree of self-reliance as you go out into the field. The ability to drive is essential, and those holding or planning to acquire a Japanese Driver’s license will be given top priority. As you’ll also be working in a mainly Japanese environment, strong Japanese abilities (or a willingness to learn more) are highly desired. While this is an annual contract position, please note that we are actively looking for those interested in (and able to commit to) long-term, multi-year work.
If you’re up to the challenge, please carefully read through the following:
[Work Details / 主な業務内容]
Stay in Japan while gaining professional development in HR that you can take with you into any career or position moving forward. Opportunities include, but are not limited to:
● Learn about the hiring process and help with the development of teachers
● Become familiar with the flow of follow-up communication, managing documents, and much more
● Work with new and continuing employees (ALTs) in both small and large settings
● Observe ALTs in action and help them with becoming better educators while developing your own interpersonal skills
● Have a chance to teach at schools as an on-call substitute. You’ll enjoy all the support we offer our regular ALTs, plus add some variety into your own work week
● Support in creating an English language program that will help students, teachers, and schools throughout Japan
● Join a supportive community that will aid and assist you in your professional growth, from the second you join until the moment you are ready to move on
[Preconditions / 前提条件]
- 学士号（Bachelor’s degree）以上あり
- 日本語でのビジネスコミュニケーションスキル ※Speaking/Listening: 上級 （equal to or above N2), Reading/Writing: 中級 （equal to or above N4)
- 基本的なコンピュータ能力 (typing, word processing and basic data entry)、familiarity using Microsoft Word/Excel
- ヒューマンスキル (communication, problem solving)
- 日本の運転免許証保持または取得予定 (Japanese Driver’s license or willingness to acquire one
- 愛知営業所にて勤務可能、または引っ越し可能 (Being able to work in the Aichi branch office, or willing to relocate)
[Preferred Points / 求める点]
While not required, preference will be given to applicants possessing one or more of the following:
[Benefits / 福利厚生]
- 完全週休2日制 （土・日） ※In case of Saturday/Sunday work, make-up day off will be arranged.
- ビザのスポンサー可 (Renewal)
- 交通費支給 (Following company regulations)
Other details of the position will be covered during the interview process.
Thank you for your interest in Borderlink. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
*Only applicants who pass the initial screening will be contacted.*
*Please make sure to include all of your contact information when applying, so we can contact you in a timely manner.*
*If you previously worked with Borderlink, your application process will be expedited.*