- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 2300-2500 JPY Hour 9-15 hours per week, other work opportunities within company
- English Level Fluent
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Join GWG Teachers for a fun job leading young minds in an international atmosphere!
We are looking for energetic teachers to lead elementary school kids in lessons at our locations in Tokyo. Play games in English with kids and lead them in activities that make them more confident speakers. We are looking for teachers who love to move around with kids, are active and encourage kids to speak!
- PAY: 2,300-2,500 yen/hour
- Ebisu – Tues, Weds, Thurs, Fri 2:30-5:30 (10/28 start)
- Asagaya – Mon, Weds, Fri 3:30-6:30 (10/18 start)
- Kaihinmakuhari – Mon, Fri – 3:30-6:30 (start ASAP)
- Ikejiriohashi – Mon, Weds, Fri 3:30-6:30 (10/28 start)
- Ichigaya Weds 3:30-6:30 (10/28 start)
– Lead fun group lessons of Age 6-10 kids for 25 minutes (followed by a 5-minute break)
– Teach private students from a curriculum
- NON-NATIVE Teachers welcome! (though we do require near-native English proficiency)
- LOW-STRESS FUN CLASSES: Use your skills to empower children to love the English language, instead of idling or sitting in an office without interaction.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Build new connections and improve your craft through info exchange of best practices in teaching. Exchange notes with other professional English teachers and build lasting relationships!
Other employment opportunities such as seasonal school camps, online classes and regular teaching positions may arise. These grant YOU options for career growth or extra income. Apply to learn more! Submit your resume and cover letter with a photo to expedite your application.
Only applicants with a valid working visa who live within 75 minutes of the working locations will be considered.