- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary From ¥1700 JPY / Hour Negotiable
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
We are running a three week summer school program for children ages 3 – 6 that will run from August 2nd to August 19th, split into three sessions: August 2nd to August 5th, August 10th to August 13th, August 16th to August 19th, from 9:00 to 12:00 PM, or 2:00 PM (depending on the day). Our school is located close to Sakurashinmachi Station in Setagaya.
- You will be expected to arrive by 8:30 AM to set up the classroom for the daily activities, as well as set up our outdoor pool before the children arrive
- Assist the lead teacher with day-to-day activities, help with snack time, etc.
- Make sure the children are safe, and watched over during field trips and throughout the school day
Although we prefer qualified teachers, experience in teaching/working with children will be acceptable
- NATIVE English speaker
- Must have a valid visa to work in Japan
- Responsible, and trust worthy
- Enjoys working with kids!