- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Salary 260,000 - 280,000 starting with advancement opportunities JPY Month negotiable based on experience and qualifications
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
Who We Are:
We are No Borders International Schools. A chain of schools throughout Aichi. We currently have over 35 Foreign teachers and over 70 Japanese teachers working with us. We have been around for over 30 years and are growing. We are a school that believes in teamwork and professionalism. We have growth opportunities for the right individuals and pride ourselves in the relationships we have with our staff.
What we want:
Due to growth, we are currently looking for 2 more qualified teachers to join our team as we add new classes.
Both positions begin immediately for training and start teaching in October. If you are currently working, please be aware, we will check for references so please make sure to follow the terms and conditions outlined in your contract if you are leaving. Must be available to start at minimum within 30 days.
What we are looking for:
1. Professional – we are looking for teachers, not just English speakers.
2. Experienced – Must be good with young children 1 – 5 years old
3. Team-oriented – people skills and ability to work in a group
4. Clear and understandable accent mandatory. We encourage all nationalities to apply.
5. Looking for long term or minimum 2-year contract. We have very very little turnover.
6. Flexible. We work with children. Things come up and the ability to ‘roll with the flow’ is a must.
7. And above all…a positive attitude. Our staff love coming to work and we want to keep it that way.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary starting at 250,000 for entry-level and up from there. Our leaders and long-term teachers make much more than that.
- Company-sponsored insurance program
- Competitive holiday and day-off schedule
- Opportunities to be involved in our in-house Leadership teams to grow your skills and career:
- Curriculum Team
- Training Team
- School Leader
- Floor Leader
- Department Leader
- Production Team (videos/music/short courses/multimedia team)
- And growing…
- A sense of a team and community. We truly value our team and support them professionally and personally.
What we Require:
We are in search of individuals who love and are passionate about teaching and children. Someone who recognizes the need to continually be growing and developing themselves and understands the importance of education. We also are looking for teachers who can contribute to our school…we value input and teacher feedback. We are not looking for people who just need a job and happen to be able to speak English. We care very much about our staff and are selective with who we bring on board. However, once part of the No Borders community, we will do our best to support, train, and assist you in any way possible. Also for this position, a valid WORKING visa is necessary, however, we will renew and sponsor your visa.
- Once we receive your resume and cover letter, our team will review it. Due to the high number, not all will be contacted. Please understand.
- If selected, we will set up a phone interview
- Then a face-to-face meeting and a day trial at our school is necessary.
- Final interview/Offer of intent
Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you!
No Borders International School
-Please get familiar with us, review our website/Facebook/youtube prior to our interview, as we will discuss. Thank you.