- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 125,000 (Part Time Guaranteed) 192,500 (Part Time Plus) JPY Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship No
Berlitz Japan has two openings for part-time instructors who can teach on select weekday afternoons and evenings, as well as on Saturdays, at our Shizuoka Language Center located in the heart of Shizuoka City. Instructors will also get the opportunity to teach at our clients’ facilities.
We are looking to fill a position for a Part Time Guaranteed (PTG) English instructor starting ASAP and a Part-Time Plus (PTP) English instructor, starting early 2022. The successful applicant will teach adults and kids classes. All teaching materials will be provided. The contract is for 13.5 hours per week on a fixed schedule.
Working with Berlitz is ideal for people-orientated, motivated individuals who are looking to expand their own horizons.
From our instructors to staff at HQ, Berlitz employees deliver a uniquely personal learning experience, helping people better communicate and build connections, increase their confidence and create new opportunities.
If you have a passion for helping achieve their goals, a career with Berlitz could be a great fit for you.
* PTG contract: salary 125,000 yen per month with an annual completion bonus of 85,000 yen
* PTP contract: salary 192,500 yen per month
* paid vacation days
* travel reimbursed
* Japanese national holidays and Christmas Day off
* teaching material provided
* discounts on hotels around the country
* no classes on Sundays
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* have a BA or BS degree
* are currently living in or near Shizuoka City
* have a valid work visa