- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 250,000 ~ 270,000 JPY Month (Bonus twice a year)
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
If you have ever wanted to work as an English teacher in a family environment, this job is for you. We provide you with extensive training in an easy going working environment, so if you have limited experience, there is nothing to worry about. We have our own teaching curriculum and teaching methodology which we will train you in.
One advantage of this job is that it involves both working at preschools and at private schools. In this way you get to experience working in both a pre school and an private English school. The teachers at all schools that we employ are both helpful and friendly.
An example of your day may be:
Go to a preschool and work with the preschool staff to give fun and educational English lessons.
In the afternoon, to go to our private English Schools where you teach preschool aged kids to adults, depending on the day. (Don’t worry we provide you with enough training and skills to enable you to accomplish the job.
One of the major benefits of working for this company is that it is a family orientated working environment. What we mean is that, we consider employees to be part of our family, rather than just being a teacher or a number.
Another benefit is the extensive training that we provide. You will be given enough training and feedback in order to be able to feel comfortable and confident in a teaching environment. If you need to ask any questions, we are always there to assist you. From our point of view there are no stupid questions.
This company is different from a “regular” Eikawa. In terms of holidays you get, winter, summer, Obon and more. That is in addition to the normal days off that you receive every month.
We are looking for a person who will eventually become a school manager and take care of one of our most popular Branches in Toda and Misato area.
- Industry competitive salary.
- Bonuses are available ever 6 months after completing the 1st year.
- Extensive training is given, and regular meetings are held.
- Shakaihoken (health insurance and pension is provided as part of the wage package).
- Regular working hours are 10~7.
- Most public holidays as well as summer, winter and Obon holidays.
- Visa Sponsorship available.
- Transportation is fully reimbursed.
- Language requirements: English as a first language (Native English speaker).
- Please apply ONLY if you are currently in Japan.
- A current visa that enables you to work.
- A minimum of a completed University degree is required (For visa purposes)
- Must be in good health.
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays.
- Location: Saitama and Tokyo
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Must be able to commit, preferably a person who is looking for long term employment.
- We would prefer a serious person, who enjoys games and teaching fun lessons.
- Start Date: October/November 2021