- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Manufacturing, Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Salary 4,500,000JPY to 6,000,000JPY plus sales commission JPY Year
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Fluent
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
AS NeilMed Sales executive, you are the key point of contact to clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing NeilMed products. Also as GM secretary, you are in charged with maintaining the general manager’s schedule, booking meetings and appointments, and serving as a gatekeeper, screening calls and prioritizing daily tasks and responsibilities.
- meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- reviewing sales performance
- negotiating contracts and packages
- working towards monthly or annual targets.
You are eligible for 2 weeks’ (10 business days) paid vacation, which will begin accruing upon your full-time employment at the rate of 1.54 hours per 40-hour work week.
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese (Business-level (N2) or higher) and English
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- Handle responsibilities with oversight
- Self motivated
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed