- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 120,000-150,000 JPY Month Completion of Contract Bonus
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
Part-Time English Teacher
Teach adult English classes, create online content; make videos, online activities, webinars, and more. Gain transferable skills to improve future career opportunities!
- We are a small school based in the centre of Umeda, Osaka. We have a very flexible working style, and value the professional input of all our staff. We offer both in-house and online classes.
- We provide teaching experience in a wide range of lessons; General English, IELTS, Cambridge, as well as Law English and Academic Skills.
- Teachers are expected to advance their knowledge of teaching methodologies, language acquisition theories, and demonstrate application of these in the classroom and with the online content.
- General day to day activities include teaching classes, planning and submitting lesson plans, preparing monthly and extended Intended Learner Outcomes, working with others to create online content for our learners.
Excellent Career Benefits
- We ensure weekly teacher training sessions, with full integration of teaching skills and techniques into regular lessons, and application in online content production. We are committed to ensuring our staff gain valuable long-term professional skills that any future employer would find highly valuable.
- English as your first language is required
- Applicants must currently reside in Japan, and be able to commute comfortably to Osaka.
- Applicants must have a valid working visa.
- Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree, a CELTA or equivalent taken two years ago or more, two years teaching adult EFL or more.
- December/January 2021: Ideally we require someone to be able to start in December 2021 and work the first two weeks of the month. We break up for vacation around mid-December, then start teaching again second week January 2022. However, this start date in December is negotiable.