- Employer Type Recruiter / Dispatch / Temp Agency
- Industry Information Technology, Internet
- Salary ¥6,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 / Year
- English Level Business Level
- Japanese Level Basic Level
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Yes
- 3 years of experience in Android app development (The number of years of experience is negotiable depending on the technical ability of the person)
- Experience in team development using GitHub
- Experience in Android development using RxAndroid, RxJava, Kotlin, etc.
- Experience in agile development
【About the company ...】
The company provides information related to food, such as recipe videos, as well as services aimed at solving issues related to food and living.
In July 2018, they signed a capital alliance agreement with Yahoo Japan Corporation, and in April 2019, they acquired 51% of the shares of TRILL Corporation, which operates media for women, from Yahoo Japan, making it a consolidated subsidiary.
Although they have strong ties with Yahoo, they maintain their independence in management and are considering an IPO.
【 Job Description 】
The company's web media continues to grow into a large-scale service with 40 million monthly users.
However, they feel that it is still in its development stage, and they will aim to create products that can generate even greater value with a medium- to long-term perspective.
They development style adopts Scrum, which is an agile development method, and they try to flexibly provide value in a short cycle.
In addition to development, they also participate in planning from the early stages and frequently exchange opinions with team members to create good services regardless of job type.
The team members are actively adopting new technologies, so you can challenge yourself with various technologies.
・Design, development, test, and delivery of the company's Android app
◆The appeal of this position
・You can experience developing modern Android apps using Kotlin, Swagger (OpenAPI), etc.
・You will have the experience to work together with planners and designers to develop services with engineers taking the initiative
・You can experience developing and operating large-scale services and systems.
・You will have experience in numerical analysis using Google Analytics, and etc.
【 Working time 】
【 Holiday 】
年次有給休暇(Annual Paid Leave)
年末年始休暇(New Year Holiday)
〒108-0023 Tokyo, Minato City, Shibaura, 3 Chome−1−1