- Employer Type Direct Hire
- Industry Education / Teaching
- Salary 192,500 (PTP), 125,000 (PTG) JPY Month
- English Level Native level
- Japanese Level Not necessary
- Restricted to Domestic Applicants? Japan only
- Visa Sponsorship Future possibility / Renewal
- Native (or native fluent) English speaker
- BA or BS degree
- ESL Teaching experience preferred
- Available to work weekends and a few weekdays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to teach kids’ classes, university classes as well as adult classes
- MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan
- MUST currently reside in the Kansai (Kyoto/Osaka/Hyogo) area
We are seeking instructors for our international team in the Kansai area who:
* are native (or native fluent) English speakers
* are dynamic, mature and professional
* are culturally sensitive and have excellent organizational and communication skills
* are looking to work for a minimum of one year
* have a minimum of BA or BS degree
* are interested in teaching adults as well as children and teens
* are already residing in the Kansai area and available for in-person interviews in Osaka
Visa/residence requirements: ONLY DOMESTIC applicants with full availability for one of the IQPs listed below will be considered. Please note that any and all interviews are conducted in-person in Osaka (Skype/phone interviews are not available at this time).
MUST have visa or work permit that permits work in Japan.
NO overseas applications accepted
*Part Time Plus (PTP) contracts = 192,500 yen per month for working 26.6 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings.
*Part Time Guarantee (PTG) contracts = 125,000 yen per month for working 13.5 hrs per week with opportunities to teach additional lessons (@1,990 yen per 45-min lesson) outside of contract schedule to increase monthly earnings.
For details, see this page.
Instructor Qualification Program (IQP) will be held online.
Upcoming IQP Dates:
November 29 to December 3, 2021